Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Identity Recovery

I am not sure if my  blog can compete with this title.  A month ago a few friends and I discovered what is wrong with men, including ourselves.  We are trapped!  Our happiness, our feeling of self worth, our worship, our focus has taken a turn for the worse.  Men now-a-days have no idea of who they are.  This can start at an early age, not having their dad around or even worse, an abusive dad.  It can happen by their mom wielding control of the household, preventing them from ever seeing a glimpse of what it takes to be a man.


Over the course of this year, I want to commit a blog a month to uncovering this problem in our society.  Why is it so many men we know are making bad choices, living selfish lives, and refusing to grow up?  I talk out of discovery and not out of having a complete answer.  I would like to get feedback to as how you have seen this in your life in the past or even now.  What has kept you from believing you have what it takes to be a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment